Kellogg's GAA Cúl Camps provide primary school boys and girls – between the ages of 6 and 13 – with an action-packed and fun-filled week of activity during the summer holidays which revolves around maximising enjoyment and sustaining participant involvement in Gaelic Games.
Activities are player-centred with a Games Based approach and a strong emphasis on personal development and well-being. Activities are also organised in an age-appropriate manner with a view to:
- Optimising learning
- Enhancing friendships
- Improving physical & psychological wellbeing
- Promote school and club links
OTHER KEY FEATURES OF KELLOGG'S GAA CÚL CAMPS
- The camps are structured so that a different aspect of the game is worked on each day.
- The programme involves coaching specific skills of the game and provides the opportunity for children to put into practice what they have learned through small sided games.
- During the camp week, a "blitz" is organised to provide each child with an introduction to competitive games.
Kellogg's GAA Cúl Camps - are organised throughout the summer from Monday to Friday, 10.00am to 2.00pm, in all 32 Counties and overseas.